 From: jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Mon, Apr 10, 2017 12:37 pm
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Hey, Bhairitu

 Do you know of a good ayurvedic doctor in SF Bay Area?  My current allopathic
doctor said said that I don't have arthritis, but he doesn't seem  to know what
it is.  But from jyotish perspective, it is clearly due to Saturn in my third
house, although I did not mention that to the doctor.  In the meantime, I've
taken amrit kalash to fix my health issue this morning.  We'll see if this will
help.  Also, a puja or yagya for Saturn might help.  I might have to call the
Hindu Temple in Mountain View, CA to help me out.

 A few years ago, I attended the puja they performed for a friend of mine.  It
was a long ceremony that was attended by many of her friends.