Trump is done and it is just a matter of time.  The Republicans are going to
try to ride out the bad optics of the situation so they can get as much of
their corporate and billionaire overlords' agenda through, but they will cave
to impeachment eventually.  My reason for this is that they are tanking in the
polls are have shown their true colors to enough of their constituents that
they will lose the 2018 election if they don't impeach Don John.
It's probably too late for their party, but they will impeach him before the
end of next summer so that they don't look complicit and salvage the November
election as much as possible.  If they want to hold onto as much power as
possible, then the Republicans will need to impeach him.  I think this because
I believe enough damage will be done to Pence as well, that Ryan will become
46.  Otherwise, they face the nightmare that losing the 2018 election will put
Pelosi in as Speaker, because the Democrats take the house and they will
impeach Trump and Pence and she will be our first female president.

On another note, Comey did not say obstruction of justice.  He said the matter
is to be decided by the Special Prosecuter.
  • Re: [FairfieldLif... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldLif... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]