on 12/21/05 7:27 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> But if the beach is loaded with people throwing back starfish, and
> you know of an isolated cove  that no-one goes to where a rare
> starfish makes its home, which is a better use of your time? Throwing
> back one in millions, or one in ten?

Let's get explicit here. You're saying the TMO shouldn't or doesn't have to
spend its resources on helping people on a relative level, because it's
specialty is teaching meditation. Right?

I'm suggesting that the failure of the TMO to explicitly advocate
compassionate action as part of the spiritual path is glaringly obvious in
the personalities of the people who have been most dedicated to it.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM