From: "Rick Ârcher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:33:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Satya Yug in India.??

  Let's get explicit here. You're saying the TMO shouldn't or doesn't have to spend its resources on helping people on a relative level, because it's specialty is teaching meditation. Right?

  I'm suggesting that the failure of the TMO to explicitly advocate compassionate action as part of the spiritual path is glaringly obvious in the personalities of the people who have been most dedicated to it.