> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > on 12/22/05 4:58 AM, Jason Spock at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > >     Pension was deducted from the salaries of all initators in
> indiâ.  Nobody
> > > knows what happened to the pension fund.  Nobody has recieved
> his pension
> > > fund.
> > >
> > Same thing happens here. Whenever MUM is in the black, it is
> ransacked by
> > ³International² so that for months afterwards it is unable to pay
> its
> > vendors. Meanwhile, faculty and staff have been working for
> decades for a
> > pittance. They have nothing to retire on, unless they can expect a
> family
> > inheritance.
> >
> Then they should grow up and take responsibility for their future,
> and quit waiting for Daddy to do it for them.

And I am sure if your pension, 401k and Iras were suddenly absorbed by
the government, there would be NOOOOO whining, and you would just suck
it up and quit wating for daddy and go out and recreate your
retirement savings yourself.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM