I am simply suggesting that some better levels of validation would be useful
when teachers make claims about their attainments and the effectiveness of
their methods to enable students to achieve the same.

 If a teacher is not making such claims, then validation is not an issue.

 Using Batgap interviews as a large sample of teachers, most are making claims,
at least implicitly, about their attainments and the effectiveness of their
teaching.    So I think validation is a legitimate issue in the larger non-dual
community.