Towards opening, increasing, the Dome group in meditation: in practice having
meditators in the Domes for their meditations with the longer program could be
no disturbance to what is there already.
 Just set it up so it works. No need in delay to ‘wall it off’, people are
really good at quietly coming and going already.
 There are people quietly coming and going all during the long program in the
Dome meditation now already according to their work and schedule.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

The Domes are fabulous places to meditate. They are of the 7 wonders of the
world that way. It would be terrible in many ways if they go bankrupt.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 An anguish held by some over having TM meditators in the Domes and seeing
Yogic Flyers is silly too considering all the Yogic Flying public
demonstrations that have been promoted and put on. No big deal.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yep, get over it. Open the Domes as place for meditators to meditate also.
 Is really silly that meditators live here in Fairfield and are not in there
meditating in the Domes.

 Srijau offers..
 a home for "TM practitioners"?  section off a part of the domes now while
attendance is low and get TMers in there then.
 that would do a lot for reducing perceived casteism and  making everyone feel
welcomed and included