Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The new night technique?
on 12/29/05 11:10 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Dec 29, 2005, at 11:52 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

I actually got two night techniques, one at Estes Park as my 2nd technique, one on my 6-month course. Neither of them was what you described, but one of them could have been a simple version of it.

Yes. That's why I suspect they may be teaching it. If you want to witness deep sleep, rest your awareness in your heart center or feel your mantra there gently and go to sleep.

I’m reluctant to describe my night techniques, because I respect the bit about the privacy of personal instruction, but once, in front of about 300 people, Maharishi told me to meditate half an hour before sleep. I’ve been doing that most nights ever since.