To all members:

Witnessing your dreams can be a double-edged sword.  Last night, I
had a scary and heart-thumping dream (in full technicolor) of zombies
hiding behind metal panels and who disappeared, leaving their mortal
clothes behind, when a minister flashed a crucifix in their breasts.
This was a unique version of the Dracula movies.

Then, on the next dream, I met a beautiful young woman who was
willing to be my girlfriend and met her mother who was living in a
dilapidated house in Virginia, near Washington DC.

Are there any dream readers in this forum?  If so, please let us know
what you think about this story.

Regards,

John R.