> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Bonjour, TurquoiseB. Whose fault is it.? Maharishi or TM-org.?
>
> There is no difference. He has never allowed there
> to be one. Any TMO policy that exists is his doing,
> either because he created it, or because he allowed
> the policy to be created and implemented by his
> flunkies.
>
> You know what I find fascinating? The people on
> these forums who most vociferously defend the current
> prices that the TMO charges for TM would in most
> cases *not* be able to afford it themselves if they
> hadn't already learned it years ago. But they think
> it's Ok to charge the "newbies" that much. Go figure.

It makes us feel special. Seriously, do you think we're all happy at
the price? I can't recommend it to anyone because none of my friends
have $2500 to play around with. OTOH, MMY's stated goal of catering
to the ultra-wealthy makes sense, has merit in real-world situations,
and seems to be working.