In a message dated 1/3/06 4:17:17 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Are there people sitting here proclaiming what they
would be willing to give up to get the next morsel
of "knowledge"? If so, I've missed it.

What I've been seeing is people talking about what
they think it would be worth giving up to learn TM--

, but what good does  that do? It only
> becomes a contest of who can prove their devotion more.

--and that doesn't seem to have anything to do with
"devotion."
Judy, I just took it a step further. Not only do I object to the price of TM but I object to the prices in general of everything the TMO sets. I find everything way over priced. And if you go to another source for better prices, like on PK or Jyotish all the sudden you are off the program or at least frowned upon and then your devotion to M is brought into question. At the same time I think some people will openly defend anything M does or says simply to give the impression that they are more devoted, thus holier- than- thou and should not be questioned.