--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote

> The TMO has played itself out. With MMY's death it
> will go "poof" as everyone grabs for the money. MUM
> will disappear as nobody will pay the mortgage and the
> banks will foreclose. It'll be a very interesting
> time!

************************

MUM is not mortgaged to any bank, as far as I know, although Stu
Zimmerman might hold most of the paper on the campus, so it's not
possible for banks to foreclose -- this includes the pundit-free
campus in Vedic City, which was bought with cash, not loans
(although they tried their best to get loans for a campus of 8000
pundits -- fortunately, they did not get the banks/County to go
along). Regarding the fate of the TMO, MMY does not seem to be
worried, although he is possibly foreshadowing his eminent
death/Mahasamadhi in the following excerpt:

Maharishi during the final family chat of 2005:

"I am going in silence, but the organisation will continue, and
these beautiful beautiful fortunate exhortations of the call of - of
the time - when one year is ending and the other is beginning -
these pieces of chat, family - Global Family Chat in pieces, will
continue like the stars in the sky."

**
Really, the time of darkness on earth is only temporary, although it
always seems like a long time when the earth is full of suffering --
but to have confidence in something other the primacy and
inevitability  of bliss consciousness is just not realistic in the
long run for those who are fortunate enough to understand the value
of TM and the Vedic literature.

Bob Brigante
http://geocities.com/bbrigante