On Jan 5, 2006, at 10:17 PM, a_non_moose_ff wrote:

All good. But why dis other paths? Many paths. Certainly. One peak or

many peaks, who cares? It's surreal and (non-dumb) blissfull on every

peak.

All appreciation for your insights.

the  namneless one

I support the path of mantra yoga and manasika-japa as a good thing, esp. in it's full setting. I cannot support nor will I support destructive orgs with mega-maniacal CEO's using their marketing apparatus to fool people into something that simply isn't true or plain ole price gouging. At the simplest level it's just dishonest.

When naivete on "things eastern" was still high, you could've gotten away with these things. It just doesn't wash any more. Someone has to blow the whistle before more people are harmed.