--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > But if I understand correctly, you've never taught
> > meditation in *either* context, right?  You're
> > just stating that things are FALSE and TRUE based
> > *entirely* on what you've been told by others.
> > Right?  :-)  :-)  :-)>>>
>
> No I am stating rationality. I don't care about your subjective
> experience of teaching. You are trying to get me to 'believe'
> you based on your "superior" experience.

Dude, I'm really not.

That's just the way you see things because you're
so used to TM teachers and the TM organization
trying to sell you things.

I care not a whit what you believe. You and your
beliefs are mere gnats on the windshield of my
life. :-) I'm not trying to sell you anything;
that you think I am reveals how conditioned you
are to believe that everyone who expresses an
opinion contrary to yours IS trying to sell you
something. :-)

> It is the same bullshit that most of the the
> baby-boomer TM teachers have spouted both inside and
> outside the movement. I am using rationality....not
> religion....as you are.

Please point out for us where in any of these
posts I have used "religion" to make any point.
I'll wait.  :-)  :-)  :-)

> For the world as a whole - in the most dangerous time in
> history - it is of negligible importance to teach small
> time...

Do you really NOT know that you just repeated the TM
party line, almost verbatim?  :-)  THEY were the ones
who told you that it's "the most dangerous time in
history."  THEY were the ones who told you that it's
not important to teach "small time."  YOU just chose
to believe them, and are not trying to present what
you chose to believe as if its some kind of indisput-
able fact.  Truth is, YOU are the one trying to SELL
something here, and YOU are the one who seems to be
upset because I'm not buying it.  :-)

> ...in which no-one is taught for free in India and elsewhere,
> as a result of your teaching, and that borders on selfish....
> flirts with the devil (ie.I, me, mine).

I'm sure that on your home planet that made some kind
of sense, but since it doesn't on mine, I shall allow
it to pass without comment.  :-)

> When TM teachers teach one person in the West, numerous,
> possibly hundreds of people learn for free in India and
> elsewhere, due to the organization that Maharishi has built
> for 50 years.

AGAIN, this is something that you have been TOLD by the
TM organization. You have no way of knowing whether it
is true, because even the strongest, most well-connected-
to-the-TM-movement TM supporters here have been unable
to prove that it's true. It's just the party line again.
It *might* be true; I don't know. But you don't, either.
You're just repeating the party line (again) like
if you say it often enough and loud enough, people will
actually believe it.  :-)

> You may actually
> be stealing from these poor people in 3rd world countries that
> cannot afford Western prices. So please get off your high horse
> about being a 'real' teacher, and deal with rationality. I have no
> interest in joining your religion.

1) I have never made any suggestion that I am a 'real'
teacher; you hallucinated that. :-) 2) I have never said
anything here that even *hints* that I represent or even
believe in any religion; you hallucinated that, too. :-)
3) You're funnier when you tell stories of what life is
like on your home planet...they're more entertaining than
when you just repeat the TM party line in a loud voice. :-)

I'm trying to get something across to you -- this idea
that people are trying to *sell* you things has been
*taught* to you by the organization that *has* tried to
sell you things since you got involved with it. And the
idea that *other* people are trying to sell you things
is an outgrowth of the sense of self-importance that
the TM organization *also* taught you.

Even if I had something to sell, you just aren't
important enough or interesting enough to try to sell
it to, Ok?  :-)  :-)  :-)

Unc