<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > refined
> > insultee

> > ability to

> > > But regardless of how we define "attack", if one does not play
> > victim,
> > > no one can touch them with mere words.
> > >

> > But, why bother with what often/usually is perceived as an
attack,
> > and then criticize for saying "that's an attack?"
>
> I don't believe I have.

Sorry. I was actually making a reference to Barry when I said that.

> Others have been involved in the laugh-attack debate. I have not
said
> anyone was attacking. Including barry.

I believe that Barry has indicated that he believes that laughing AT
is good for the person being laughed at, or something along those
lines. He's even implied that he WAS attacking, but won't quite own
up to it explicitly.

> I have said, 'hey guys, lets focus on substance.'
>
> I just wrote a post, saying one has to buy into being a victim, buy
> into being "insultable" to be (or feel any effects from) some
venting,
>  unstressing, or venting by others. I don't buy into any of that.
>
> Who is criticizing others saying "that's an attack?" Not me that I
> recall. Point it out for my illumination if I have.

Again, was really referring to Barry while responding to you,sorry.