--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip great rap>
> > >
> > > So, the same with akashanon. The more he challenges what we
who
> > > have Awakened express, the stronger it gets. I don't know
whether
> > > it helps him or not, though...
> >
> > acting out their
> > "I'm in ignorance and proud of it but I'm willing to tell
> > you all about enlightenment anyway" thang here on FFL,
>
> HAHAHAH. If this is not projection, what is!!
>
> You acknowledge you are not "enlightened", yet expound on it
> constantly. "I'm in ignorance and proud of it but I'm willing to
tell
> you all about enlightenment anyway" thang here on FFL," describes
you
> perfectly. Good job.
>
> And more cognitive errors, which is to be expected with posts from
> Barry (and Jim, Tom, etc.) For example, when have I ever said "let
me
> tell you all about enlightenment"? Read my posts. I think E is NOT
> useful term, label or concept.  <snip>

Akashanon thinks that if he can challenge and equivocate, or
rationalize, every experience he and others report, and keep from
acknowledging that real progress can be made, and that there are
clear milestones for such, he can avoid his painful realization that
all of his seeking has for him come to nought. (of course it hasn't,
but he *thinks* it has...).

That is why he now proclaims that liberation, enlightenment,
Brahman, identifying with the Self, Awakening, etc. are not useful
terms, labels or concepts. Every attempt to have him state what he
*does* believe in just results in his challenging the perception of
the person asking.

OK akashanon, you, unlike all of the spiritual teachers in the
world, have declared the very concept of Awakening as invalid; that
there can be no legitimate transition between ignorance and
Awakening, that all we can apparently hope for is some small,
incremental experiences of expanding our awareness, maybe, and that
no phase transition occurs between one state, ignorance, and