> Go Steve! What a great Op-Ed piece. Absolutely
> brilliant using the Bible to ground a moral argument.
> Love to see what a Fundie can say in response.

A fundie will simply offer a different interpretation. If the Bible
were so plainly and obviously cut'n'dried in its meaning, there
wouldn't be thousands of different sects all claiming to hold the
truth of the same book. I doubt anyone will take Steven Druker's
argument seriously, especially considering the money that's at stake.

Alex