> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > I seriously doubt there are "many here" who have any
> > > such "lingering hopes" to be smashed, Barry, don't you?
> > >
> > > On the other hand, given that MMY is still alive, it's
> > > not clear why Tony's going along with the standard bull
> > > tells us anything about what he's going to do once MMY
> > > is gone.

I think there are 2 types left in the inner circle: (1) TBs saturated
with kool-aid, and in some cases with actual mental problems, who
whole heartedly support the craziness now and will after MMY dies, and
(2) more realistic types who are waiting for their chance to raid the
coffers and take over the business side of the TMO after MMY dies.

What I hear is that king tony is a figurehead without any real power,
signatory rights, or line authority in the org.  He'll preside over
public events but won't be a mover and shaker.