It is nice when these things happens - in a very natural way. I saw
a perfect yantra in the gap between waking and dreaming state, with
all the deities. I have been looking for it since in all places that
sells yantras, but I have not found it yet.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
quite
> certain it will be his name.
> The next day in the church, when I heard that the name my mother
> mentioned actually was given to the boy, I first felt stunned and
then
> thrilled.
> Many people present tried to explain this as a coincidence or a
good
> guess.
> I later calculated  the likelihood of guessing right and it was not
> very big.
>
> I think that these kind of occurrences are much more common that
the
> likelihood of coincidences would permit.
>
> Irmeli
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have experienced many odd coincidences, that could be also
> > explained
> > > as just coincidences. I however think I have too many of them
and
> > many
> > > of those really don't feel like a coincidences, even if some I
see
> > as
> > > such.
> > >
> > > For a few years ago I was participating a vedic recitation
weekend
> > > course by the TMO in Estonia in Tallinn. When I was walking on
> > > Saturday morning from my hotel to the course place, I realized
> > don't
> > > have a notebook and on TM courses you don't have those
available
> > for
> > > the course participants. About five minutes later I saw in
front
> > of my
> > > feet on the pavement a notebook, picked it up and saw that it
was
> > > unused and clean, and took it.
> > >
> > > Years ago, when my sons where 2 and 3 years old, and we lived
in an
> > > apartment, a thought appeared that it would be good for the
boys to
> > > spend the summer in the countryside. However at that time we
had
> > not
> > > enough money to hire a summer cottage. And so I dropped the
idea. A
> > > week after that my husband's  colleague at work asked him if
he
> > wants
> > > to hire a very cheap, but nice cottage, which he did. My
husband
> > did
> > > not know of my thoughts about a summer place. And we spent
there
> > many
> > > summers. It was the only time someone has offered us a summer
> > cottage
> > > and the only occasion, we where in need of one.
> > >
> > > What the physical reality mechanism behind these occurrences

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > Hinduism;

> > prove

> > the