> Feeling particularly threatened tonight, dude?
>
> We've all seen this before...you make an ass of
> yourself, >someone calls you on it,

Hahaha, are referring my post questioning an article cited as
being publihsed in the NYT on Jan 28, about a law  cited as being
signed on jan 26? There was no such article on jan 28(that I could
find). There was no such law signed jan 26. So
I asked for a cite

And we found out that the "controversy" was
a) three weeks earlier than said, and
b) was not AT ALL as represented in the post that I
quesioned.

Wow, you sure caught me in a huge gaff!!! HAHAHAHA

And you were convinced the contoversey was REAL -- our liberties had
been taken away and arrests were about commence -- all things I
questioned from common sense -- and turned out in REALITY, to be false.

And you are snickering about others being publicly embarrased?
HAHAHAHAHAHA. One can't make this stuff up. Its too rich!

--- it must be truly painful
> to have a self so tiny and constricting

Your self-examination memoir is really quite brave.

But I see you AGAIN, as ALWAYS, you create some lame cover as to why
you can't address qustioning of your sloppy thinking.

Your position that you have a license to utter nonsense contradictions
in the realm of worldly things, because languange about
"enlightenment" can have contradictions, is so laughably absurd
again, one can't make this stuff up. Its too rich!