--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > What I'm *very* clear on is that spring doesn't end up
> > coming in September 13,000 years hence.

And of course you know you are misrepresnting what I said, putting
your spin on it.

I have said that the "vernal equinox" -- defined as the day on which
the sun rises due east, will occur in the time of year we currently
refer to as september 13000 years from now. The sun will be in the
tropical constellation of virgo.