> The sun's position at the time of the vernal equinox
> can be in Virgo without its being September.

Really? And exactly how does that work? Its September when sun is in
(tropical) virgo today. Assuming we don't change calendar systems. it
will be in 500   years, 5000 years and 13000 years. Precsession of of
the eqinox does not effect this. By what mechanism are you suggesting
that
sun in virgo will not be Sept in 13000 years?

> what gullible fool is trying to tell you, I believe.

HAHAHA. Well let GF stand up and say it. And let him explain the above.

> One does not dictate the other.  They're two different
> frames of reference. >

The sun is in virgo in September. Where in Gods name are "two frames
of reference"

HAHAHAH. you are so funny Judy. Again what mechanism gets sun out of
(tropical) virgo in or around September?