--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > The sun's position at the time of the vernal equinox
> > > can be in Virgo without its being September.
>
> At least its nice you apparently finally see that VE can be in Virgo
> in 13000 years. That it moves 180 degrees (tropically) from Pisces to
> Aires. That has been my main  point for 2 days now. Its true, AND
> there are not two frames of reference in this view.
>
> That sun in virgo occurs in or around sept I thought was quite
> obvious. What mechanism would change ir? I mean when in the last 13000
> years has sun in tropical Virgo not been in/around "September"? (in
> quotes, because calendar systems have clearly changed, but per modern
> calendar, sun in tropical virgo was in/around  modern tropical
> September 500 years ago, 5000 years ago and 13000 years ago.)
>
> Show me a sun in tropical virgo that was not in (modern calendar)
> September?
>
> So obvious that sun in tropical virgo occurs in or around sept I
> thought most would easily get the add on point to the above main
> point(ve in virgo) : if sun at VE in 13000 years is in tropical virgo,
> and sun in tropical virgo is always in/around september , then VE in
> 13000 would be in September. A surprising insight which I figured many
> would enjoy the sharing of.

Another angle on why sun in tropical virgo is always in September.

Precession of the equinox means the sun at VE is only 359 degrees from
the prior sun position at VE 72 years earlier. Thus the sun reaches
this new sun/VE point about a calendar day earlier than 72 years
previously.

In 13000 years, everyone appears to agree that the sun at VE will be
 in tropical virgo, 180 degrees from the current VE which occurs in
March.  The 15006 position of sun at VE, being only 180 degrees from
the 2006 sun at VE position, the sun will reach this point in only six
months from the 2006 position. Six months of travel by the sun, from
March (2006 sun in VE position) will be September. The 15005 sun at VE
must occur in September.

The fact that sun at VE in 15006 is also in tropical Virgo, and
tropical Virgo ALWAYS occurs in/around September, is a separate point
of support.