I'd like to see any of these rationalizations hold up in court!

Sal

On Feb 4, 2006, at 9:32 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

ONLY if you buy the definition of enlightenment that
Maharishi peddles.  That's my point.  His definition
is that the enlightened can do no wrong.  Therefore,
if you assume that someone is enlightened, that person
can do no wrong.  What I'm suggesting is that this is
a VERY self-serving definition of enlightenment, one
whose very purpose is to allow the person giving the
definition to get away with anything they want, if he
can convince people that he's enlightened..