--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>

> about
> > it
> > >
> > > +++  You stand in the rain-you get wet-problem
> > >      You don't stand in the rain, you dont, no problem.
> > >      Your choice, your problem.   N.
> >
> > I tend to agree. For me, it's about making the
> > choice to come in out of the rain.
> >
> > As I read what trinity is saying, he doesn't
> > believe that he has that choice. Someone or
> > something else makes it for him.
> >
> > So if I stand in the rain and get wet, it's
> > the result of my choice. I take responsibility
> > for my wetness and having caused it.
> >
> > It he stands in the rain and gets wet, it's
> > because the universe wanted it that way.  :-)
> >
> oh what the hell...this is the classic argument of identification,
> often misintepreted in terms of practical action.
>
> Coming in out of the rain is always a good idea, whether or not we
> IDENTIFY as our limited bodies, egos, minds, thoughts, or whether we
> completely surrender to Brahman.

Why? Walking or running in the rain is a wonderful experience. You are
living in a sterile techno bubble world if you don't periodically run,
walk and dance in the rain. And jump in puddles.

> Can we say that an experiential identification with Brahman

Heh, good one, "identification with Brahamn". If there is something
still to be indentified with anything, Brahman or whatever, its all
simply mood-making. Slumber on.

> Identification with Brahman

haha, there you go again. This is great stuff. Do you write comedy
professionally?

> is a state of evolution,

It gets better. "state". "evolution".

> because we work
> to achieve it, and it does take considerable work...

hahah. And I bet considerable "desire" is needed too. That which is
outside/inside/mu -- not even a correct concept -- of Desire,
"reached" hahaha by "Desire".

I have not seen such great satires of advaita-speak ever.

> This IS NOT to say that identification with Brahman is BETTER than
> any other state.

Then why is it desired and worked hard for. hahaha the
multi-dimensional, mobious loops the mind gets into when it "imagines".