Hi Sal

thanks for the reply

I do think it's a bit of a cop-out to say I'm too stressed to notice the
pundits as the Maharishi effect is supposed to bring world peace, and
not just be for the enlightened. The claim is that 7000 pundits change
the world, I hardly need to point out that the world is falling apart as
we watch do I?

I have also done many long courses and have had very many amazing
experiences so I would say my  nervous system is in good enough shape.

I also do not think it's evil to inquire after the financial state of
the TMO, it's complacent not to be interested I think. Especially since
the Kaplans letter, in which he quotes MMY as saying he's not setting up
large roups as he doesnt know the effect they will have!