--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <no_reply@>

Islam
> ready to

> that --

Jesus
> land,
> hair,

If the

> swastikas,

> have an

> publish
> fanatics
> > > > >

> > > Flags ARE burned, crucifixes ARE immersed in urine, but no one
offers
> > > an 11.5 million dollar reward for the beheading of the purpetraitor.
> >
> > > (This happened today when an Indian gov't minister offered this
reward
> > > for the beheading of a danish cartoonist.). But I guess that's
just a
> > > cultural/religious difference, right?
> > >
> > > JohnY
> >
> > This is sick. You are somehow justifying mass publication of the
> > highest defamation of a world religion because some fool in goverment
> > does a stupid thing?
> >

> > But the US usualy acts in a far more dignified way. It simply bombs
> > the shit out of offender of its "sacred" views. Or has the gov't over
> > thrown.
> >

> No, I was compairing the response to the supposed "highest defamation
> of a world religion". Several world religions actually. The odd thing
> is that they can actually convince us that cartoons of the prophet are
> more defamitory than blowing innocents up.
>
> JohnY

Ah, you are sickened by the US blowing up innocents in Iraq also.
Far more than were killed in the twin towers.

btw, what muslim said "cartoons of the prophet are more defamitory
than blowing innocents up"? I missed that. Was it on "Fuck-Ragheads
TV"? A favorite of yours I bet.

I think a more fair and balanced view is that most muslims are
disgusted with both the defamanation of the Prophet and US blowing up
innocents, and anyone blowing up innocents. Some are undoubtedly
disgusted with anyone blowing up anyone.

To get into a comparative analysis of which is more disgusting would
seem a rather stupid question to most muslims, I would guess. Probably
asked or posed by some imbecelic american, they might guess.