> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:

enlightenment?

> > Is he worth understanding if he was sleeping with his disciples
> > while claiming to be celibate?
> >

> 1) did he lie?
Thats what I would like to know!

> 2) did he claim to be celebate during that time?
Yes he has always claimed to be a monk

> 3) did he ever claim to be fully enlightened?
Everyone in the TMO is told from day one that MMY is fully
enlightened and he has made no attempt to deny it, and there are
plenty of oppurtunities, like the weekly press conference when J
Hagelin gives his customary glowing tribute. I do think that the
enlightened traditionally keep quiet about for modestys sake. Mind
you a TM teacher told me that as well!