on 2/21/06 9:07 AM, hugheshugo at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Are you going to tell them? It will be interesting to see if they
> believe
>> you. I think it would be healthy for most if they did, as I don't
> believe
>> that continually attuning one's "thinking" to that of someone who
> is clearly
>> out of whack can't be too healthy.
>
> That I really do agree with, most unhealthy and one of the things
> that freaks me out about real "movement" people who think they can
> win arguments by saying "Maharishi said it so it's true" I worry
> about their sanity if the rumours are true but yes it will do them
> good. I will definately start talking if I have definate proof.

You probably won't ever find enough to stand up in a court of law. I know
the names of about 6 or 7 of the women, and have spoken with 2 of them,
neither of whom wants to be contacted by every bloke who wants to
investigate the story. I've also spoken with half a dozen former "skin boys"
(MMY's personal secretaries) who saw and heard enough to convince them. Some
of them may be willing to chat with you. Rob McCutchean definitely would.