> Yeah, but you've got to take alot of the blame yourself, my friend.
>
> This silliness has been going on for about 30 years now...and by
> silliness I mean anything that is obviously, on the face of it, NOT
> the basic teaching -- and promotion and promulgation of -- the TM
> Program.  All the silliness -- from political parties to
> declarations about the CIA invading the TMO to selling 100s of MAPI
> products to Vedic Vibration to praising dictators like Castro and
> Marcos, etc. etc. -- has been going on for years and is so
obviously
> NOT connected with TM that you had to be a dense cult-groupie in
> order to not see the forest for the trees.
>
> So why did it take you so long to smell the coffee, sucker?
>
> And now you are being self-righteously angry with MMY?
>
> HAHAHAHAHAH!  You've waisted half your life devoted to a cult when
> it was obvious that it was YOU who were off the program for the
past
> 25 years!  Sucker!
>
> Didn't you hear the instructions during the 7-step program when you
> learned TM?  Didn't you understand the instructions that you didn't
> have to believe in anything in order for it to work?  Doesn't that
> include NOT having to listen to, adhere to, BELIEVE in the
ramblings
> of a GURU?
>
> Wasn't it a hint when he weighed some Lebanese guy in gold and put
> goddamn CROWN on his head, for crissake????  Are you nuts to fall
> for crap like that?
>
> And you kept on in the TMO after that?  Goodness, that little plum
> of foolhardiness was at least 5 years ago, wasn't it?
>
> Please, sir, take responsibility for your own life.

Oh I do and alwyas did, I've never been a believer actually and my
defense has always been that you don't need to believe anything to do
TM.

Yes, I think most of it is crap, especially the crowns, but the TMo
hides it from newbies you have to be involved for a while to find out
whats going on!

But why is it all so crap, for all the reasons you point out, when it
could be so good?

I stayed in the TMO because the academy I lived in was good, the food
was excellent and the govs running it didn't give a damn as long as
everyone had a good time.

I still see no need for fraud and sexual misconduct I shall continue
to get annoyed on other peoples behalf about that!

PS I'm glad you the vedic placebo therapy is crap I thought I was
unique in seeing through that!