on 2/25/06 3:20 PM, foufou_fl at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Well, this comment of yours pretty much sums it all up...and I agree
>> with it wholeheartedly: no one is insulted unless they let it insult
>> them.
>>

> Perhaps. Still canadians are notorious for having small dicks and they
> cum quickly -- ask any long suffering canadian women.
>
> [note to johny. This is not really an insult aimed at shemp, as much
> as you may see it that way, upon your first skimming read. It is
> really a test as to whether shemp means what he says. He has gotten --
> apparently -- furious at lessor and more humorous barbs, so we want to
> see if he lets himself feel insulted at this one.]

Please keep in mind that not long ago, FFL got reclassified as "Adult,"
which created various problems, and which took considerable effort to
correct. This recent topic has certainly been a legitimate one to discuss,
but if we get too carried away, we run the risk of getting switched back to
"Adult." So please try to avoid unnecessary profanity, scatological
allusions, etc.

Thanks.