On Feb 27, 2006, at 12:17 PM, authfriend wrote:

On Feb 27, 2006, at 8:44 AM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <anonyff@> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

wrote:

Camille Paglia is bullshit.

Judy, this post seems very unlike you, why do you say this?

Uh, because I think she's bullshit?

(Not sure why it seems unlike me.)

Maybe because you seem similar is some way?

It seems unlike me because I seem similar.

Very good, Vaj.

I was actually serious. I often thought of you as similar to Camille (in a positive sense), therefore it was surprising to hear you find her offensive in some way and therefore the post seemed unlike you...however...

....people often project dislike towards those who mirror certain aspects of themselves, no? Can you see Camille as a certain aspect of yourself?