> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> > In a message dated 2/25/06 12:35:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > > The  Bible says it is an abomination for a man to *lay* with
> > > another man  they
> > > way he would with a woman. (paraphrased). I think that gets
the
> > > point across
> > > without being too graphic.
> >
> > I am not a  biblical scholar, but apparently, the bible adds
> > that it is within gods  grace for a man to *lay* with  a
> > woman in the ways a man lays  with another man.
> >

> > There is no sin that can not be  forgiven.
>
> There is no sin, period. It's an invention of those
> who cannot accept themselves and others.

Until I see some holy book that explicitly and clearly says that
doing this or that particular homosexual act is a sin, I would have
to agree with Barry.

Laying with another man is pretty darn ambiguous.  As Foufou Macoute
pointed out, those fundamentalists that insist upon interpreting the
Bible literally must ONLY be against the literal lying of a man with
another man...everything else isn't expressly forbidden therefore
there is nothing against doing it.