> > > I'll let you two talk. You seem convinced that
> > > you "know" what everyone is "really" saying,
> > > so it's kinda irrelevant for them to actually
> > > say anything.  :-)
> >
> > Translation: Barry's peeved that I nailed
> > what he said.
>
> Doncha just love it when someone is accused of
> doing something stupid regularly and then replies,
> doing exactly that.  :-)  :-)  :-)

Translation: Barry thinks that by labeling it
"stupid," he can obscure the fact that I nailed
what he said and that he's peeved thereby.

What's really funny is that the "nailing" didn't
even involve any interpretation.

In one instance that he's so freaked about, I
simply *quoted* what he had said because Michael
had thought Barry was saying he knew his ten
people hadn't had any experiences through some
sort of intuition, whereas Barry had specified
that *they* would say they'd had no experiences.

In the other I drew an obvious logical inference
from what he had said--i.e., that he was defining
"faith" so as to exclude experience--which came
directly from what he had said about people *not*
having experiences, "only faith."

Actually what he's really pissed off about is that
I dared to go on to suggest that not everyone
defines "faith" that way.

Barry, you're so *pathetically* transparent.