<snip> perhaps I felt it in bad
> form to talk of my own pointing-out and recognition, brag about it
in
> public or discuss the details of how the View was tested and
> verified? I know it's all the rage, discussing of "experiences" and
> so on--but didn't you ever wonder about those who knew the point of
> non-discussion of experience?

Just want to add that in my case I am not bragging. What is there to
brag about?

The reasons I discuss my experience of awakening openly is, one,
because there is an opportunity to do so, where at least some of the
folks reading understand what is being discussed, and two, I
personally feel that it is important to let people know that ordinary
chumps, like me, can achieve such a state.

Everyone handles this [discussion of experiences] as they see fit, and
I respect their decision, whatever it may be.

I thought it important to clarify that this is absolutely not a case
of gee look how great I am. For one thing, once awakened, such a
posture makes absolutely no sense for several reasons.