Anonyff writes: snipped
Personally, I think there are as many forms of enlightenment as there
are people, I think that people still get angry, hungrly, lonely,
tired, irritable, sick, and that they act just as spontaneously as
anyone/everyone else and that all this constant intellectualizing is a
form of severe mental masturbation.

Tom T:
Well not really intellectualizing just trying to answer a question
that seemed to have been raised. In the past I have also posted as YES
to all the above things you have posted above minus the
intellectualizing and mental masturbation comment. If you come in to
the middle of a movie you don't always know all the previous dialog. I
don't repeat what I may have posted two years ago. To do so would make
this a very cumbersome exchange. All I am posting now is a
continuation of everything I posted before. I don't see how you can
expect to understand everything that goes on here when you pick it up
midstream.  The relative body still has all the foibles of a relative
body. On the other hand is an inner knowingness of all is perfect in
the flow of the NOW. This is how it is for me. I am sharing only
because it might just open some others to the possibilities. Yours may
be totally different. Some here may have a similar view and/or
understanding that is not complete for them. Occasionally some here
seem to connect with some of my experiences/understandings/knowingness
that has increased knowingness for them. My favorite way of explaining
it is to think of a Baskins and Robbins store with 6 billion/trillion
flavors. You CAN have it your way, Another way to say it is each human
has a truly unique set of DNA how could it not be different. TomT