--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <fairfieldlife@>
> wrote:
> >
> > on 3/7/06 4:17 PM, Irmeli Mattsson at Irmeli.Mattsson@ wrote:
> >
> > > And I also agree that simultaneously with these tendencies he
has been
> > > contributing to the birth of something important through
establishing
> > > these permanent groups.
> >
> > What permanent groups? Have some been established?
> >
> ***
> I meant just the Purusha, MD etc. And I thought there might be at
> least some small groups in India. Of course,  considering how much
MMY
> has been collecting money to himself over the years that is not
much.

> Irmeli

Oh ye of ludicrously short memory spans: there was a large group of
buildings built in India to house thousands of pundits and thousands
of pundits were being trained at one point. The pundit-students were
sent home amidst scandals involving alleged physical and sexual
abuse, and the buildings were destroyed because the proper permits
were never obtained before they were built.

Both of these events were well-documented in the INdian newspapers,
and the scandal involving the pundit-students was mentione dby the TM-
ex folk who requented A.M.T. and proudly proclaimed on the TM-ex
website IIRC.