> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > (Speaking of attachment...)
> >
> > You're the one whining...
>
> And you're whining about my whining.

I think both you and Lawson need to straighten
your already-present glasses. :-) I am merely
poking fun at your whining. It's *your* choice
if what you want to do is whine about your lost
glasses while wearing them.

That doesn't sound like a whole lotta fun to me,
but if that's how you choose to amuse yourself,
so be it. It doesn't affect me one way or another,
so it's not as if I've got anything to whine about.

But something to *laugh* about...that I've got.
Many thanks...  :-)