on 3/14/06 4:05 PM, feste37 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> For God's sake, she was just doing her best as she saw it,

Of course she was. Everyone does.

>not using a
> "tactic"
> to "alienate people from what they're experiencing."

That wasn't her intention, but that's often the net effect of the TMO
approach to dealing with negativity.

>You always take the most
> negative interpretation possible, while posing as an impartial, detached
> observer.

What I'm suggesting is that many of the ways we've been taught in the TMO to
deal with various situations are actually quite unhealthy and lead to very
unnatural, out-of-touch, and in this case, fatal ways of thinking, feeling,
and behaving.