> IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
> FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF IOWA
> CENTRAL DIVISION
>
> ESTATE OF LEVI ANDELIN BUTLER,
> by and through his Personal Representative, JOSHUA BUTLER,
>       Plaintiff,
> v.
> MAHARISHI UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT and
> MAHARISHI VEDIC EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION,
>       Defendants.     )))))))))))))   Case No. 06-cv-00072

Among the many disturbing, sad and negligent things presented here,
(if it's accurate) almost as an aside.   I wonder if it may have
repercusions in Federal law and the real reason it's in the complaint.

"(i) That democracy is a "cruel" form of government.
The University's website boasts that it has received "more than $32
million in federal and other grants."  Defendants are exempt from
paying federal taxes"

I knew this would come back around...

JohnY