> On Mar 16, 2006, at 10:11 PM, bbrigante wrote:
>
> >  didn't see the tape with NYT reporter, but last week I watched
MOU
> >  live (I don't know the date of the press conference) with a
reporter
> >  in the MOU studio from a British rag
> > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/news/thenews.html , David
> >  Jones, who asked really dumb questions about the Beatles.
>

> One question about the Beatles, Bob, and it wasn't dumb:

>   David JONES: I  . I hesitate to mention the Beatles word.  I know
>   you
>   don't
>   particularly like going back all those years, but British -
English
>   people
>   of course associate you with, with that, with the Beatles, and
with
>   that
>   period and they haven't themselves,  they haven't enjoyed, like
er,
>   they
>   haven't enjoyed always a a  particularly good fate since, since
>   their,
>   since
>   their encounter with Transcendental, Transcendental Meditation
it's
>   fair to
>   say.  I mean two of them of course are no longer with us.  Can
you
>   explain
>   perhaps why, why they didn't gain these benefits that we're
talking
>   about,
>   that I would gain as a writer and as a reporter?

**********

And the second question, Sunshine:

David JONES: One more question then on that subject, about, and it
is
about
the Beatles.  Do you regret, do you regret now having ever become
involved
with them, because then your movement became associated with
celebrity,
with
you know, you know popular music and so on. Do you regret that
period?

MAHARISHI: FORGET ABOUT IT.