--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maharishi says must get into vastu otherwise you won't know
> from what corner the disease will come. You should move as
> if your house is on fire.

I don't know if anyone else finds this revealing, but
I sure do. This is "the word" from the guy who has
been afraid to leave his two rooms for...how many
years is it now?...since his heart attack?

I repeat my theory -- the emphasis on S-V is a "shut-in"
phenomenon, the brainchild of someone who never leaves
his house, and thus has become obsessed with the effect
that the house has on him. He has turned his personal
agoraphobia (which ironically means "fear of the market-
place") into the next TM marketing product.

All I can say is that, judging by the latest press
conference, living in a S-V house doesn't seem to do
much for one's ability to deal with other human beings
in a non-confrontational and non-insulting manner.