--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> David Lynch has made a career out of producing weird
> films that people think are profound. I find his films
> to be mildly psychotic and extremely tamasic for the
> most part. He is a disturbed man and his films reflect
> his schizoid personality disorder. The fact that the
> TMO has latched its public legitimacy to this weird
> dude is quite sad. I'm sure that Bevan and most of the
> TMO has not viewed any of his films. Watch
> "Eraserhead" and note the sattvic influence this has
> on you!

Heh. David Lynch is called all sorts of things by the press,
but "weird" isn't one of them, after interviewing him. Have you read
his stated reasons for supporting TM?

BTW, given that he's not a criminal, is famous, considered an
upstanding citizen by everyone, etc., its interesting that you
would "latched" onto him as an improper spokesman for TM.