Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Does a million $ buy loyalty?
on 3/25/06 10:30 AM, Sal Sunshine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Mar 25, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

> Trace the instrument's history, man...these wheezbags
> were instruments of WAR, designed to produce such a
> terrifying and mind-numbing wail as to inspire one's
> enemies to run away screaming. The highland pipes have
> always had precisely that effect on me.

Interesting. Well, Tim Brittan, our local bagpiper, has been paid $50 to
play while Raja John Konhaus walks from his limo into the Raj.

He gets $50 every time?  Does Raja John have to pay on his own or is that part of the Raja deal?

I think Rodgers Badgett sprung for it.