TorquiseB writes: snipped
Whatever the specifics were, the bottom line was always
the same -- pretense. Pretending that the actuality of
the life of a TMer conformed to Maharishi's claims of
what the life of a TMer should be. And woe be unto him
who pulls back the curtain on that pretense and reveals
it for what it is.

Tom T:
I worked for the NLP throughout the 2000 campaign and before the word
came down to shut it down the muckity mucks were planning ahead. They
asked me to stay on in a supervisory role. I thought it over and met
with Kingsly, Lesly and Tom Stanley. I told them I would be glad to
stay if and only if they were willing to tell themselves, the staff
and the supporters the truth about what was going on. Needless to say
I was fired and was never paid my last two weeks salary. Just goes to
show you nothing has changed. Tom T