> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@>

> > > The thought HAS occured to me from time to time...
> >
> > There is probably the basis of a valid aphorism
> > in this exchange:
> >
> > "You know you've become a cultist when you spend
> > more time defending what you believe than you do
> > practicing it."
>
> Heh. OCD/ADHD and various emotional upheavals in my life
> have nothing to do with it, obviously...

Well, Shemp makes a rather valid point. The time
you spend compulsively defending TM and the TMO
on this forum has become more important to you
than the time you spend meditating.

Everybody can come up with excuses for why they
prioritize the things in their lives the way they
do. But they still prioritize the things in their
lives the way they do.