--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My suggestion for Judy - go to law school or at least take some
> classes in a law school. Or get a job as a paralegal.  You would be
> great at that- a real asset to any legal endeavor.
> But that kind of analysis and detailed nitpicking does not really
> belong in normal conversation.

And I don't think untruthfulness, illogic, and hypocrisy
belong in "normal" conversation, especially when they're
used in constant attacks on others.  But obviously they're
just fine with you; it's calling attention to them that's
the big no-no.

I guess we must have very different notions of what a
"normal" conversation is.