> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
> > <markmeredith@> wrote:
<snip>
> > > Though data on options trading is publicly available, info on
> > > the accts involved in the trading is not and I'm not sure what
> > > they know about the accts and account holders involved in the
> > > unusually high volume trading.  That to me is the key.
> >
> > Yes, of course it is.  All the rest of the nonsense
> > being argued here is just an attempt to distract
> > attention from the real issue: Who was doing that
> > trading?
> >
> > That's why I brought it up in the first place.
>
> You brought it up in the first place because you wanted to allude
> to  the fact that Bushies and company were behind it.

Wrong again, Shampoo.

> If the terrorists were behind it -- which I would assume they were
> -- you wouldn't have wasted your time bringing it up or bringing it
> up in the context within which you did, which was a discussion of
> the 9/11 video (the whole theme of which is that Bushies were
> behind it all).

And wrong again.  Actually the video was brought up in
the context of what I had been talking about.

Further, there's no reason to assume it was the terrorists
who were making the trades, as I've already pointed out.

And the 9/11 commission claims it was not only not the
terrorists, but, after all, perfectly benign.