--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "George DeForest"

> > > Absolutely not. That would be contrary to
> > > Sthapatya Veda principles.
> > >
> > > The buildings where they will construct the
> > > nuclear weapons will be all be aboveground,
> > > will have only East- or North-facing entrances,
> > > and will have a cute little garden/atrium thingy
> > > in the middle so that the cultists can sit around
> > > and sip tea when they're not working on the nukes.
> >
> > I am wondering what will happen to all the Vatsu  correctly
> oriented
> > buildings in case of the predicted (kalki, 2012) polar shift.
Then
> all
> > of New Geneva, and New New York has to be redone. Maybe we
should
> just
> > wait, and rebuilt after the shift?
> >

> The buildings should all be built upon a Lazy Susan foundation.
> That way, when the shift takes place, the buildings can be rotated
> appropriately.

My personal solution would be to affix many very powerful rockets
longitudinally at the equator. Then when the poles reverse, fire
those suckers up, and reverse the poles back again. Cost Benefit
Ratio is probably greater than having to rebuild everything, or
developing the multiple Lazy Susan structures, bearings included,
that could support a city.