--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, steven klayman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> And here is the behind the scenes reality of the
> Movement on Deeksha.
>
> Jacque, the former National Leader of Holland went to
> MMY and told him he had received deeksha, wanted to go
> to India and be initiated into giving deeksha, and
> wanted to give it to the people in the siddha vilage
> in Lelystad. MMY did not endorse this idea nor did he
> attempt to dissuade Jacque from doing this. Many
> people in Lelystad now have received deeksha and a
> number of people have been trained to give it. Jacque,
> on his own decided it might be a conflict of interest
> to remain the National Leader of Holland so he told
> MMY he was stepping down.
> On my 21 day training course there were several
> purusha,one who was sponsored by Jacque to attend, who
> relayed this information to me.
> The fact is many people in the movement are receiving
> deeksha because it gives direct experience of the
> Divine, is not a path or a spiritual technique, has no
> teachings, no scriptures to read nor is obedience or
> loyalty to any gurus needed. It is just pure
> experience.

I have no comment on diksha itself ... but it seems MMY has now made
his opinion on tmers doing diksha known via the public announcement,
or do diksha people feel Konhaus is acting on his own.  I think it's
obvious MMY told Konhaus to put this out because diksha is getting too
popular within sidha circles.